Monday 25 October 2010

Last Week Of October 2010

I'm now entering my 4th semester of my university life...
It's arriving faster than I have expected...
Or is it because of the time that goes by so quickly?

I haven't made any improvements concerning my stories..
I have a lot of ideas...
But.....

I wonder why there's always a 'but'...
Still, I make this silent oath to myself...
That I will finish a story..a full story, within half a year..
I'll have to work hard, I know...

I'm learning Japanese now...
Finally....
I guess dreams do come true....
Well, about dreams coming true..
That's another story..

But, people, believe this!
Dreams do come true, with a condition...
You yourself must do something...
Make a start...
If not, a dream is still a dream.....

Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. :)