Thursday 3 May 2012

Start of May - End of April

April's officially over!
Now, let's see how I did during the month.

  • reach chapter 2 of my thesis. (=_=)
    • Well, I managed to finish the 1st chapter. So, I guess this could be counted as done.

  • finish character design for my novel. (^-^v)
    • I didn't manage to finish character design, but I finished the plot writing, which, at first, I planned to do later. But then I figured that I'd need the plot to get a better grasp of how I wanted the characters to be. But then again, this is not done. Keep it up!

  • finish 2 short stories.
    • This I did. 2 short stories + 1 unpublished fanfic waiting to be edited. So proud of myself.

  • learn 3 Japanese lessons.
    • I relearned the 1st to 4th lessons instead of learning the new ones. I'm having more interaction with Korean now so I think I need to brush up on my Japanese. Hence, my relearning.

  • learn 1 new piano piece.
    • This I failed. LOL. How can I be so direct? Apparently, during the first half of the month, I was still learning the previous sonatina. And the first movement of another sonatina during the second half. So... Oh well...

Entering the month of May, I'm using a new system. I'm just going to tell myself 'No procrastinating. Time management.' and things like that.

I've set a target to finish my novel by August 24th of this year. (Yes, that's a special date~ my Jongwoon oppa's birthday~ ♥)

I'm reporting again on 31st of May.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. :)