Wednesday 4 April 2012

April's Special

April's Special Events :


Today is 4th of April!!
Dancing Machine, World Anchovy, Lee Hyukjae, Eunhyuk's birthday!!!!
Happy birthday, Oppa!!!!!

A lot of things are going to happen this month.
There's SS4France this Friday, 6th of April.
Captain Choi Siwon-oppa's birthday on the 7th.
SS4Shanghai on the 14th.
Kangin's release from the army on the 16th.
Zhoumi's birthday on the 19th.
SS4INA on the 28th and 29th, which I can't attend.

Hey! It's all about SJ!
LoL.. I guess I'm very addicted to them, but seeing that I'm an ELF now, there's nothing I can do about it.

Then again, there're also... *drum rolls*
My final exam, the finally final one, of my college life, which will be held from 9th to 12th.
The start of my finally final semester, with the thesis as my last, one and only subject.

Uh, it's less than the SJ list~
Oh well~

April's Special :

Ringtone : Mr Simple and Shake it up, both by SJ... kekeke..
Calender quote :
Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. :)