Wednesday 4 April 2012

April's Target

It's already the fourth of April, time passes so fast..
Sometimes I really wonder what I have done during these three months of 2012..
It's like I've wasted the beginning of the year..
Well, one thing for sure, I finished my job training, which means one step closer to getting my degree~
But now I have another problem, I have no idea what to do for my thesis~
Aigooo~~~

Seeing how I'm totally slacking, postponing things, and procrastinating these days, I am 100% sure that I need to do something about it.
Writing down my targets and publishing them like this is one way.
Reason : I always keep promises I make to myself~ kekeke...

So here's my "April's special" target list :
  • reach chapter 2 of my thesis. (=_=)
  • finish character design for my novel. (^-^v)
  • finish 2 short stories.
  • learn 3 Japanese lessons.
  • learn 1 new piano piece.
That's all I can remember now. I think I'll add some later on...
The deadline, the most important part, 30th of April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. :)